Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Area
- We waive tuition and provide monetary support to all incoming Ph.D. students; you will be a paid employee and immediate member of our close-knit community of scholars.
- We enjoy a strong intra-campus partnership with the Industrial/Organizational Psychology Department, allowing for rich inter-disciplinary exposure rarely offered by OBHR Ph.D. programs.
- We will immerse you in an intense, hands-on educational experience where several one-on-one learning partnerships with faculty members are the norm.
- Faculty members are distinguished in the OBHR field, publishing regularly in leading-edge academic journals, serving as current or past journal editors and board members, and commentating on OBHR topics in outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, NPR, and CNBC. Many are also award winning teachers.
- Throughout your time in the program, we will provide you opportunities to develop teaching and research skills through presentations, seminars, faculty observation and feedback, and professional conference attendance and participation.
- We will involve you in ongoing research projects while also requiring you to develop independent research ideas, such that you will graduate ready to continue building your own research program.
- We are dedicated to our professional activities, but also enjoy socializing as a group. You will work extremely hard while earning your Ph.D., but will quickly find that faculty members and fellow Ph.D. students are warm, engaging, and here to make your graduate school experience rewarding both professionally and personally. We want you to succeed! Read more about our outside-of-work interests here.