Department of Economics
Krannert School of
100 S. Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN
- James Bland and Nikos Nikiforakis, "Coordination with Third-Party Externalities." European Economic Review, forthcoming.
- Jacopo Magnani, Aspen Gorry and Ryan Oprea, "Time and State Dependence in an Ss Decision Experiment." American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, forthcoming.
- Shakun D. Mago, Anya C. Savikhin and Roman M. Sheremeta, "Facing Your Opponents: Social Identification and Information Feedback in Contests." Journal of Conflict Resolution, forthcoming.
- Timothy Cason and Lata Gangadharan, "Swords without Covenants do not Lead to Self-Governance." Journal of Theoretical Politics, forthcoming.
- Anya Samek and Roman Sheremeta,
"When Identifying Contributors is Costly: An Experiment on Public Goods." Southern Economic Journal, forthcoming.
- David Perkis, Timothy Cason and Wallace Tyner, "An Experimental Investigation of Hard and Soft Price Ceilings in Emissions Permit Markets." Environmental and Resource Economics, forthcoming. Download Paper
- Timothy Cason and Lata Gangadharan (2015), "Promoting Cooperation in Nonlinear Social Dilemmas through Peer Punishment." Experimental Economics, Vol. 18, 66-88. Download Paper
- Jacopo Magnani (2015), "Testing for the Disposition Effect on Optimal Stopping Decisions." American Economic Review, Papers and Proceedings, Vol. 105, 371-375. Download Paper
- Tim Cason and Vai-Lam Mui (2015),
"Rich Communication, Social Motivations, and Coordinated Resistance against Divide-and-Conquer: A Laboratory Investigation." European Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 37, 146-159. Download
- Julian Romero (2015), "The Effect of Hysteresis on Equilibrium Selection in Coordination Games." Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol. 111, 88-105. Download Paper
- Timothy Cason and Vai-Lam Mui (2015), "Individual versus Group Play in the Repeated Coordinated Resistance Game." Journal of Experimental Political Science, Vol. 2, 94-106.
- Curtis Price and Roman Sheremeta (2015), "Endowment Origin, Demographic Effects and Individual Preferences in Contests." Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, Vol. 24, 597-619.
- Timothy Cason and Charles Plott (2014), "Misconceptions and Game Form Recognition: Challenges to Theories of Revealed Preference." Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 122, 1235-1270.
- Timothy Cason, Daniel Friedman and Ed Hopkins (2014),
"Cycles and Instability in a Rock-Paper-Scissors Population Game: A Continuous Time Experiment." Review of Economic Studies, Vol. 81, 112-136. Download Paper
- Christos A. Ioannou and Julian Romero (2014), "A Generalized Approach to Belief Learning in Repeated Games." Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 87, 178-203.
- Gabriele Camera and Marco Casari (2014),
"The Coordination Value of Monetary Exchange: Experimental Evidence." American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, Vol. 6, 290-314. Download Paper
- Timothy Cason and Vai-Lam Mui (2014),
"Coordinating Collective Resistance through Communication and Repeated Interaction." Economic Journal, Vol. 124, F226-256. Download Paper
- Matthew Hashim, Karthik Kannan, Sandra Maximiano and Jackie Rees (2014), "Digital Piracy, Teens, and the Source of Advice: An Experimental Study." Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol. 31, 211-244.
- Matthew McCarter, Anya Savikhin Samek and Roman Sheremeta (2014), "Divided Loyalists or Conditional Cooperators? Creating Consensus about Cooperation in Multiple Simultaneous Social Dilemmas." Group and Organization Management, Vol. 39, 744-771.
- Roman M. Sheremeta and Jingjing Zhang (2014),
"Three-Player Trust Games with "Insider" Communication." Economic Inquiry, Vol. 52, 576-591. Download Paper