Department of Economics
Krannert School of
100 S. Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN
- Timothy Cason and Charles Plott, "Misconceptions and Game Form Recognition: Challenges to Theories of Revealed Preference." Journal of Political Economy, forthcoming.
- Curtis Price and Roman Sheremeta, "Endowment Origin, Demographic Effects and Individual Preferences in Contests." Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, forthcoming.
- Timothy Cason and Lata Gangadharan, "Promoting Cooperation in Nonlinear Social Dilemmas through Peer Punishment." Experimental Economics, forthcoming. Download Paper
- Shakun D. Mago, Anya C. Savikhin and Roman M. Sheremeta, "Facing Your Opponents: Social Identification and Information Feedback in Contest." Journal of Conflict Resolution, forthcoming.
- Timothy Cason and Lata Gangadharan, "Swords without Covenants do not Lead to Self-Governance." Journal of Theoretical Politics, forthcoming.
- Matthew Hashim, Karthik Kannan, Sandra Maximiano and Jackie Rees, "Digital Piracy, Teens, and the Source of Advice: An Experimental Study." Journal of Management Information Systems, forthcoming.
- David Perkis, Timothy Cason and Wallace Tyner, "An Experimental Investigation of Hard and Soft Price Ceilings in Emissions Permit Markets." Environmental and Resource Economics, forthcoming. Download Paper
- Timothy Cason, Daniel Friedman and Ed Hopkins (2014),
"Cycles and Instability in a Rock-Paper-Scissors Population Game: A Continuous Time Experiment." Review of Economic Studies, Vol. 81, 112-136. Download Paper
- Christos A. Ioannou and Julian Romero (2014), "A Generalized Approach to Belief Learning in Repeated Games." Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 87, 178-203.
- Gabriele Camera and Marco Casari (2014),
"The Coordination Value of Monetary Exchange: Experimental Evidence." American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, Vol. 6, 290-314. Download Paper
- Timothy Cason and Vai-Lam Mui (2014),
"Coordinating Collective Resistance through Communication and Repeated Interaction." Economic Journal, Vol. 124, F226-256. Download Paper
- Roman M. Sheremeta and Jingjing Zhang (2014),
"Three-Player Trust Games with "Insider" Communication." Economic Inquiry, Vol. 52, 576-591. Download Paper
- Timothy Cason, Sau-Him Paul Lau and Vai-Lam Mui (2013),
"Learning, Teaching, and Turn Taking in the Repeated Assignment Game." Economic Theory, Vol. 54, 335-357. Download Paper
- Steffen Andersen, Seda Ertac, Uri Gneezy, John List and Sandra Maximiano (2013),
"Gender, Competitiveness and Socialization at a Young Age: Evidence from a Matrilineal and a Patriarchal Society." Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 95, 1438-1443. Download Paper
- Maria Bigoni, Gabriele Camera and Marco Casari (2013),
"Strategies of Cooperation and Punishment Among Students and Clerical Workers." Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol. 94, 172-182. Download Paper
- Sandra Maximiano, Randolph Sloof and Joep Sonnemans (2013),
"Gift Exchange and the Separation of Ownership and Control" Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 77, 41-460. Download Paper
- Anya Savikhin and Roman Sheremeta (2013),
"Recognizing Contributors: An Experiment on Public Goods." Experimental Economics, Vol. 15, 1-18.
- Gabriele Camera, Marco Casari and Maria Bigoni (2013),
"Binding Promises and Cooperation Among Strangers" Economic Letters, Vol. 118, 459-461. Download Paper
- Inkyoung Hur, Sung-Hee Kim, Anya Samak and Ji Soo Yi (2013), "A Comparative Study of Three Sorting Techniques in Performing Cognitive Tasks on a Tabular Representation", International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction,, Vol. 26, 379-390.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury, Dan Kovenock and
Roman M. Sheremeta (2013), "An Experimental Investigation of Colonel Blotto
Games" Economic Theory, Vol. 52, 833-861. Download
- Marco Casari and Timothy Cason (2013),
"Explicit versus Implicit Contracts for Dividing the Benefits of Cooperation" Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol. 85, 20-34. Download Paper
- Anya Savikhin (2013),
"An Experimental Study of Reputation with Heterogeneous Goods" Decision Support Systems, Vol. 54, 1134-1149. Download Paper
- Timothy Cason and Lata Gangadharan (2013),
"Empowering Neighbors versus Imposing Regulations: An Experimental Analysis of Pollution Reduction Schemes" Journal of Environment Economics and Management, Vol. 65, 469-484. Download Paper
- Anya Savikhin and Roman Sheremeta (2013),
"Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments" Economic Inquiry, Vol. 51, 1311-1323. Download Paper
- Timothy N. Cason and Lata Gangadharan (2013),
"Cooperation Spillovers and Price Competition in Experimental Markets." Economic Inquiry, Vol. 51, 1715-1730. Download Paper
- Timothy Cason and Shakun Mago (2013),
"A Laboratory Study of Duopoly Price Competition with Patient Buyers"
Economic Inquiry, Vol. 51, 1123-1141.