Department of Economics
Krannert School of
100 S. Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN
SELECTED WORKING PAPERS
- Shakun D. Mago, Anya C. Savikhin and Roman M. Sheremeta, "Facing Your Opponents: Social Identification and Information Feedback in Contest."
- Timothy Cason and Lata Gangadharan, "Empowering Neighbors versus Imposing Regulations: An Experimental Analysis of Pollution Reduction Schemes." Download Paper
- Roman Sheremeta, Timothy Cason and Will Masters, "Winner-Take-All and Proportional-Prize Contests: Theory and Experimental Results." Download Paper
- Marco Casari and Timothy Cason, "Common Value Auctions with Voluntary and Qualified Entry." Download Paper
- Julian Romero, "The Effect of Hysteresis on Equilibrium Selection in Coordination Games." Download Paper
- Timothy Cason and Lata Gangadharan, "How Robust is Peer Punishment for Promoting Efficient Cooperation? Evidence from Nonlinear Environments." Download Paper
- Benito Arrunada, Marco Casari and Francesca Pancotto, "Are Self-regarding Subjects More Rational?" Download Paper
- Sugato Chakravarty, Yongjin Ma and Sandra Maximiano, "Lying and Friendship." Download Paper
- David Perkis, Timothy Cason and Wallace Tyner, "An Experimental Investigation of Hard and Soft Price Ceilings in Emissions Permit Markets." Download Paper
- Timothy Cason, Danield Friedman and Ed Hopkins, "Cycles and Instability in a Rock-Paper-Scissors Population Game: A Continuous Time Experiment." Download Paper
- Roman M. Sheremeta and Steven Y. Wu,
"Testing Canonical Tournament Theory: On the Impact of Risk, Social Preferences and Utility Structure." Download Paper
- Roman M. Sheremeta and Jingjing Zhang,
"Multi-Level Trust Games with “Insider” Communication."
- Marco Casari, Jingjing Zhang and Christine Jackson,
"When Do Groups Perform Better than Individuals? A Company Takeover Experiment."
- Zeynep Irfanoglu, Shakun Datta Mago and Roman Sheremeta,
"Sequential versus Simultaneous Election Contests: An Experimental Study."
- Jingjing Zhang,
"Communication in Asymmetric Group Competition over Public Goods."
- Roman M. Sheremeta,
"Perfect-Substitutes, Best-Shot, and Weakest-Link Contests between Groups."
- Curtis R. Price,
"Do Women Shy Away from Competition? Do Men Compete Too Much? A (Failed) Replication."
- Gabriele Camera, Marco Casari, and Maria Bigoni,
"Communication, Commitment, and Deception in Social Dilemmas: Experimental Evidence."
- Anya Savikhin and Roman Sheremeta,
"Visibility of Contributions and Cost of Information: An Experiment on Public Goods."
- Anya Savikhin,
"An Experimental Study of Reputation with Differently-Valued Goods"
- Anya Savikhin and Gerhard Klimeck,
"Motivating Contributions in an Online Community: Rewards, Social Messages and Observation Cues."
- Timothy Cason and Vai-Lam Mui,
"Coordinating Collective Resistance through Communication and Repeated
- Gabriele Camera and Marco Casari,
"The Coordination Value of Monetary Exchange: Experimental Evidence." Download
- Anya Savikhin and David Ebert,
"An Experimental Study of Portfolio Selection with Visual Analytics."
- Marco Casari and Timothy Cason, "Explicit
versus Implicit Contracts for Dividing the Benefits of Cooperation." Download
- Benito Arrunada and Marco Casari, "How
Enforcement Institutions Affect Markets." Download Paper
- Steven Wu, Brian Roe and Thomas
Sporleder, "Mixed Tournaments, Common Shocks, and Disincentives: An
Experimental Study" Download
- Timothy Cason,
Sau-Him Paul Lau and Vai-Lam Mui, "Learning, Teaching, and Turn Taking in the Repeated
Assignment Game." Download
- Brian E. Roe and Steven Y. Wu, "Do the
Selfish Mimic Cooperators? Experimental Evidence from Finitely-Repeated
Labor Markets" Download
- Steven Y. Wu and Brian E. Roe,
"Discretionary Latitude and Relational Contracting" Download
- Tim Cason and Vai-Lam Mui,
"Rich Communication and Coordinated Resistance against Divide-and-Conquer: A Laboratory Investigation" Download
- Michael P. Brady and Stephen Y. Wu, "The
Effect of Intragroup Communication on Preference Shifts in Groups" Download