Department of Economics
Krannert School of
100 S. Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN
SELECTED WORKING PAPERS
- Marina Agranov, Jacob Goeree, Julian Romero and Leeat Yariv, "What makes voters turn out: The Effects of Polls and Beliefs."
- Yaroslav Rosokha and Chi Sheh, "Uncertainty About Informed Trading in Dealer Markets--An Experiment."
- Timothy Cason, Paul Lau and Vai-Lam Mui, "Identity and Cooperation in the Inter-Group Prisoner's Dilemma."
- Matthew McCarter, Anya Savikhin Samek and Roman Sheremeta, "Divided Loyalties or Conditional Cooperation? An Experimental Study of Contributions to Multiple Public Goods."
- Noah Myung and Julian Romero, "Designing Experiments with Computational Testbeds: Effects of Convergence Speed in Coordination Games."
- James Bland and Nikos Nikiforakis, "Tacit Coordination Games with Third-Party Externalities."
- Timothy Cason and Anya Samek, "Visual Representation and Observational Learning in Asset Market Bubbles."
- Matthew Hashim, Karthik Kannan and Sandra Maximiano, "Information Feedback, Targeting and Coordination: An Experimental Study."
- Othon M. Moreno and Yaroslav Rosokha, "Learning Under Compound Risk vs Learning Under Ambiguity - An Experiment."
- Timothy Cason and Vai-Lam Mui, "Individual versus Group Play in the Repeated Coordinated Resistance Game."
- Dino Gerardi, Margaret A. McConnell, Julian Romero and Leeat Yariv, "Get out the (Costly) Vote: Institutional Design for Greater Participation."
- Roman Sheremeta, Timothy Cason and Will Masters, "Winner-Take-All and Proportional-Prize Contests: Theory and Experimental Results." Download Paper
- Daniel Nedelescu, "Price Structure in a Two-Sided Market Monopoly--An Economic Experiment." Download Paper
- Marco Casari and Timothy Cason, "Common Value Auctions with Voluntary and Qualified Entry." Download Paper
- Anya Savikhin Samek, Inkyoung Hur, Sung-Hee Kim and Ji Soo Yi, "An Experimental Study of Information Search and Decision Making with Interactive Technology ." Download Paper
- Julian Romero, "The Effect of Hysteresis on Equilibrium Selection in Coordination Games." Download Paper
- Masha Shunko, Julie Niederhoff and Yaroslav Rosokha, "Humans Are Not Machines: Impact of Queueing Design on Service Time."
- Benito Arrunada, Marco Casari and Francesca Pancotto, "Are Self-regarding Subjects More Rational?" Download Paper
- Daniel Nedelescu, "Alpha-Final Offer Arbitration and Risk Preferences" Download Paper
- Sugato Chakravarty, Yongjin Ma and Sandra Maximiano, "Lying and Friendship." Download Paper
- Roman M. Sheremeta and Steven Y. Wu,
"Testing Canonical Tournament Theory: On the Impact of Risk, Social Preferences and Utility Structure." Download Paper
- Marco Casari, Jingjing Zhang and Christine Jackson,
"When Do Groups Perform Better than Individuals? A Company Takeover Experiment."
- Zeynep Irfanoglu, Shakun Datta Mago and Roman Sheremeta,
"The New Hampshire Effect: Behavior in Sequential and Simultaneous Election Contests."
- Jingjing Zhang,
"Communication in Asymmetric Group Competition over Public Goods."
- Curtis R. Price,
"Do Women Shy Away from Competition? Do Men Compete Too Much? A (Failed) Replication."
- Gabriele Camera, Marco Casari, and Maria Bigoni,
"Communication, Commitment, and Deception in Social Dilemmas: Experimental Evidence."
- Anya Samek and Roman Sheremeta,
"When Identifying Contributors is Costly: An Experiment on Public Goods."
- Anya Savikhin and Gerhard Klimeck,
"Motivating Contributions in an Online Community: Rewards, Social Messages and Observation Cues."
- Anya Savikhin and David Ebert,
"An Experimental Study of Portfolio Selection with Visual Analytics."
- Benito Arrunada and Marco Casari, "How
Enforcement Institutions Affect Markets." Download Paper
- Steven Wu, Brian Roe and Thomas
Sporleder, "Mixed Tournaments, Common Shocks, and Disincentives: An
Experimental Study" Download
- Brian E. Roe and Steven Y. Wu, "Do the
Selfish Mimic Cooperators? Experimental Evidence from Finitely-Repeated
Labor Markets" Download
- Steven Y. Wu and Brian E. Roe,
"Discretionary Latitude and Relational Contracting" Download
- Tim Cason and Vai-Lam Mui,
"Rich Communication, Social Motivations, and Coordinated Resistance against Divide-and-Conquer: A Laboratory Investigation" Download