Thank you for your interest in the 9th annual Society of Minority Managers' (SMM) Corporate Networking Reception. This unique event was the first of its kind on campus where corporate representatives get to interact with students in multiple ways. The first half of the event is a networking reception where approximately 100 students with diverse racial, ethnic, and educational backgrounds meet with corporate representatives. The last half of the event is a seated dinner, where both corporate representatives and students get to spend ample time together during a buffet dinner. Each company will have their own table, and participating students will be assigned a seat at dinner according to corporate recruiting needs.
- The SMM Corporate Networking Reception is a great way to promote internship and full-time job opportunities to minority students at Purdue.
- Most of the students in attendance are business majors enrolled in a Top 25 undergraduate business school. Some of the best young business minds in the country will be in attendance.
- With the Krannert School of Management undergraduate career fair beginnnig the next morning, participating in the networking reception allows you to engage with top talent before other companies the following day.
- Increase your corporate brand awareness amongst minority students.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the Shively Club (football stadium suite), good food, great students, and lots of fun!
The SMM Corporate Networking Reception is held at the Shively Club within the Ross-Ade Stadium Pavilion: 850 Beering Drive; West Lafayette, Indiana, 47907. Parking for the reception is located within the stadium lot north of Ross-Ade Stadium, displayed within the campus map.
Thank you for considering to participate in the 9th annual SMM Corporate Networking Reception. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.