Boeing Business Case Competition
2nd Annual Boeing Business Case Competition
Purdue University vs. University of Illinois
Individual, identical case competitions will be held Sep – Oct 2013 at Purdue University and University of Illinois
Winning Team from each school:
- Flown to Seattle to compete against one another in front of Boeing Senior Executives.
- Product Factory Tour.
- Interview for applicable position (if eligible).
- $1,000 cash prize for overall winner.
- Case focused on Finance and Supply Chain with facets of Accounting, Management, and other business skills.
- Teams consist of 5 undergraduate FR-SR students (no all FR team).
- Highly recommended to have at least 1 Finance major and 1 Supply Chain major on team.
Kick off event- Purdue University
Purdue 1st round competition
Networking Event to follow- 4-6 PM,RAWL 3011
Click here to view the flyer.
To register & for more information, email: Samantha.A.Mueller@Boeing.com
no later than September 24, 2013 (registration deadline).