GSCMI Center jointly organizing with Krannert Operations Club is hosting the 2014 GSCMI Inter-College Supply Chain Case Competition Sponsored by Eaton on April 18, 2014.
Click here for travel details.
Click here to view the schedule
Case competition team inquiries should be directed to Andrejs Strateicuks @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the following participation guidelines:
- Receiving help on the case from anyone not on your team is prohibited. If teams receive outside help, the team will be disqualified. However, The use of reference materials (including internet) is allowed. Teams will be provided with Wi-Fi access.
- The case will be provided to all participating teams at 7:30AM, Friday, April 18th. Teams will arrive to registration in the Krannert Building Drawing Room (main floor) at 7:30AM. At that time, each team will be escorted to their assigned study room in Rawls Hall (school name listed on door). One team member from each team will be directed to proceed to the Krannert Auditorium in order to participate in the introduction on behalf of their team and to receive hard copies of the case to take back to their group. The case will also be emailed to each team member.
- Faculty advisers are not allowed to be in contact with their team from the time of receiving the case through completion of presentation.
- Presentations must be prepared and submitted in PowerPoint. The case presentation (PowerPoint format) must be submitted by12:30pm to email@example.com . Please name the presentation file according to the following example: “UniversityName.pptx”
- Judges will act as company executives, and teams as external consultants.
- Optional participation in lunch will occur from 11:30-1:00pm.
- After presentation submission, the competition will begin with an introduction at 1:00PM and presentations will occur from 1:30-3:30PM. Each team will have 14 minutes to present. A timekeeper will signal teams when five minutes and one minute remains. Teams must end their presentations at 10 minutes even if their presentation is not complete. Each presentation will be followed by a 4 minute Q&A.
- After completing their presentation, teams are permitted to watch other teams’ presentations; however, they are not allowed to ask questions.