3rd Annual Boeing Business Case Competition
Purdue University vs. University of Illinois
Congratulations TEAM IMPACT (PURDUE) for winning this year's case competition!
Individual, identical case competitions will be held at Purdue University and University of Illinois
Winning Team from each school:
- Flown to Seattle to compete against one another in front of Boeing Senior Executives.
- Product Factory Tour.
- Interview for applicable position (if eligible).
- $1,000 cash prize for overall winner.
- Case focused on Finance and Supply Chain with facets of Accounting, Management, and other business skills.
- Teams consist of 5 undergraduate FR-SR students (no all FR team).
- Highly recommended to have at least 1 Finance major and 1 Supply Chain major on team.