The Purdue Finance Workshop (PFW) hosts two formal events per year and a myriad of additional activities to support student development and alumni engagement throughout the year.
Financial & Valuation Modeling Seminar at Purdue University – April 8 & 9, 2017
Attention to all students pursuing investment banking, private equity, portfolio management, business and corporate development, capital markets, equity & credit research, and industry corporate finance careers:
The Purdue Finance Workshop & Krannert Leaderw Academy will be hosting Wall Street Prep's Financial & Valuation Modeling seminar at Purdue University on the weekend of April 8-9, 2017.
This intensive 2-day weekend seminar is led by former investment bankers with applied expertise in financial and valuation modeling methodologies, and bridges the gap between academics and the real world to equip students with the hands-on practical financial skills that they will need to excel during the recruiting process and on the job.
Day 1 – Saturday, April 8 (8:00am-5pm): Financial Statement Modeling in Excel
Day 2 – Sunday, April 9 (8:00am-5pm): Introduction to Valuation and Discounted Cash Flow Modeling in Excel
WHAT PREVIOUS WSP SEMINAR PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
- 99% of previous WSP seminar participants would recommend our seminar to others
- 81% found our seminar highly relevant to their professional goals
- 76% believe the seminar significantly improved their performance and confidence during the recruiting process
- 79% felt more confident during the technical aspect of finance interviews due to the seminar
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS SEMINAR?
- The seminar enrollment fee represents a 75% educational discount relative to WSP’s corporate training fees
- Strong resume coverage to help you during this challenging recruiting season
- Extensive prep materials to ace technical finance questions during interviews
- Obtain practical financial skill set needed to excel as an Analyst/Associate on the job
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Feel free to contact Matt Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Three days of training to kick-off the year’s programming effort; led by alumni and Training the Street. The focus is on ramping-up students’ knowledge, fine tuning their resumes and preparing them for interviews.
Beginning in early fall, 40 students (sophomores and juniors) will be selected to be official workshop participants, there will be an open application period and the top 40 students will be chosen to participate.
Spring Alternative Asset Conference
Conference brings relevant speakers to campus to discuss different career paths, current industry trends and provide mini-case studies that are relevant to on the job situations.