Case Competition Opportunities
Think of case competitions as "business triathalons," combining:
Your strategic business sense - your instincts
Business and analytical skills - what you learn in class
Communication skills - your ability to sell your ideas
Competitions are a chance to prove your business know-how and put your education to work. You might compete right here at Krannert or somewhere around the world. In addition to cash and prizes, you might win a job offer!
Get the benefits. Get involved.
*Updated as of 10/30/2014
Upcoming Case Competitions:
The Boeing Company’s Information Technology Case Competition
The Boeing Company is proud to announce the inaugural yearly intercollegiate case competition to find the next generation of IT leaders. The competition will showcase student talent, evaluate potential employee abilities, and connect your university with Boeing IT. The competition will consist of developing an application that can identify 3D objects scattered across a Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) scan of a topological area. See the attached registration form for complete contest details.
Top three teams will receive:
- $3,000/$1,000/$500 cash prize, respectively
- A trip to Boeing Puget Sound
- Airfare, meals, lodging and rental car included
- A tour of the Boeing Everett Factory
- And more!
- Teams shall consist of one to three members
- Must be enrolled during the Fall 2014 or Spring 2015 academic semester
- Teams may consist of graduate, undergraduate, and part-time students
- A student may only be a member of one team
- There may be more than one team per university
- Teams must have an academic advisor
- Multiple teams may have the same academic advisor
- Please refer to the attached registration form for complete rules & regulations
- Submit the attached registration form no later than January 12th, 2015 to email@example.com
- After completing registration, Boeing will mail your team lead a flash drive containing sample LIDAR data and other files needed to begin work on the project.
Feel free to email Boeing with questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shell - Ideas 360 Competition
Shell Ideas360 is more than a global competition that connects students to develop ideas that tacklethe pressures on the world’s Food, Water and Energy resources. It’s an exciting journey of learning and discovery. Collaborate with like-minded innovators and connect with Shell experts and mentors to expand your horizons. Enter today and you could win the exciting opportunity to explore the world on a National Geographic Adventure.
Collaborate with like-minded innovators and connect with Shell experts and mentors to expand your horizons.
For more information including seeing some of the ideas submitted during the 2013/2014 academic year, click here: Shell Ideas360