Department of Economics
Krannert School of
100 S. Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury, Dan Kovenock and
Roman M. Sheremeta, "An Experimental Investigation of Colonel Blotto
Games" Economic Theory, forthcoming. Download
- Anya Savikhin and Roman Sheremeta,
"Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments" Economic Inquiry, forthcoming. Download Paper
- Curtis R. Price,
"Does the Gender Preference for Competition Affect Job Performance? Evidence from a Real Effort Experiment." Managerial and Decision Economics, forthcoming. Download Paper
- Timothy N. Cason, Roman M. Sheremeta and Jingjing Zhang,
"Communication and Efficiency in Competitive Coordination Games." Games and Economic Behavior, forthcoming. Download Paper
- Steffen Andersen, Seda Ertac, Uri Gneezy, John List and Sandra Maximiano,
"Gender, Competitiveness and Socialization at a Young Age: Evidence from a Matrilineal and a Patriarchal Society." Review of Economics and Statistics, forthcoming. Download Paper
- Timothy N. Cason and Lata Gangadharan,
"Cooperation Spillovers and Price Competition in Experimental Markets." Economic Inquiry, forthcoming. Download Paper
- Timothy Cason and Shakun Mago,
"A Laboratory Study of Duopoly Price Competition with Patient Buyers"
Economic Inquiry, forthcoming.
- Curtis Price (2012).
"Gender, Competition, and Managerial Decisions," Management Science, Volume 58(1), 114-122. Download Paper
- Timothy N. Cason, Anya Savikhin and Roman Sheremeta (2012),
"Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games." European Economic Review, Volume 56, 233-245.Download Paper
- Jingjing Zhang and Marco Casari (2012).
"How Groups Reach Agreement in Risky Choices: an Experiment,"
Volume 50, 502-515.
- Marco Casari and Luigi Luini (2012).
"Peer punishment in Teams: Expressive or Instrumental Choice."
volumne 15, 241-259.
- Timothy Cason, Lata Gangadharan and
Pushkar Maitra (2012), "Moral Hazard and Peer Monitoring in a Laboratory
Microfinance Experiment." Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Volume 82, 192-209 Download Paper
- Gabriele Camera, Marco Casari, and Maria Bigoni (2012),
"Cooperative Strategies in Groups of Strangers: an Experiment." Games and Economic Behavior, Volume 75, 570–586
- Naoko Nishimura, Timothy Cason,
Tatsuyoshi Saijo and Yoshikazu Ikeda (2011), "Spite and Reciprocity in
Auctions." Games, Volume 2, 365-411. Download
- Leigh Raymond and Timothy Cason (2011),
"Can Affirmative Motivations Improve Compliance in Emissions Trading Programs?" Policy Studies Journal, Volume 39, 659-678. Download Paper
- Tim Cason, Karthik Kannan and Ralph Siebert (2011), "An
Experimental Study of Information Revelation Policies in Sequential Auctions." Management Science , Volume 70, 667-688. Download
- Timothy N. Cason and Lata Gangadharan (2011),
"Price Discovery and Intermediation in Linked Emissions Trading Markets: A Laboratory Study," Ecological Economics, Volume 70,
- Roman Sheremeta (2011). "Contest Design: An Experimental Investigation."
Volume 49, 573-590.
- Timothy Cason, Lata Gangadharan and Nikos Nikiforakis (2011). "Can Real-Effort Investments Inhibit the Convergence of Experimental Markets?" International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Volume 29, 97-103.
- Anya Savikhin, Hon Cheong Lam, Brian Fisher and David Ebert (2011).
"An Experimental Study of Financial Portfolio Selection with Visual Analytics for Decision Support."
Hawaii International Conference on Systems Sciences (HICSS),
- Curtis Price and Roman Sheremeta (2011). "Endowment Effects in Contests," Economics Letters, Volume 111,
- Timothy Cason and Leigh Raymond (2011). "Framing Effects in an Emissions Trading Experiment with Voluntary Compliance," in R.M. Isaac and D.A. Norton (eds.), Research in Experimental Economics, vol. 14 (Bingley UK: Emerald Group Publishing),