Krannert Professional Development Center
Doing Business in the U.S. - Global Week 2011: New York City
- Gain exposure to different industries in the U.S.
- Experience how great companies operate within the U.S. as well as specific functions at those companies.
- Positively represent Purdue and Krannert to companies who may recruit future graduates or collaborate on student projects.
- Explore New york City.
- Build strong relationships and ties for a lifetime.
- Day 1, March 7th:
- Conva Tech visit in Skillman, NJ
- Red Bull Soccer Stadium tour in Harrison, NJ
- Dinner at The Quays with alumni in Hobokken, NJ
- Day 2, March 8th:
- Dannon visit in White Plains, NY
- A stroll in Central Park
- Day 3, March 9th:
- New York Stock Exchange tour
- Finance panel with alumni at Penn Club
- Day 4, March 10th:
- Statue of Liberty tour
- IBM headquarters visit in Armonk, NY
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners: