Executive Director of Executive Education Programs
Ph.D., Corporate Strategy and International Business, University of Michigan
MBA, University of Michigan
M.S., University of Michigan
B.S., University of Michigan
- Kriauciunas A, Parmigiani A. Rivera-Santos, M (2011). Leaving Our Comfort Zone: Integrating Established Practices with Unique Adaptations to Conduct Survey-Based Strategy Research in Non-Traditional Contexts. Strategic Management Journal,
- Shinkle G, Kriauciunas A. (2010). Institutions, Size and Age in Transition Economies: Implications for Export Growth. Journal of International Business Studies, vol. 2 (41), 267-286.
- Drnevich P, Kriauciunas A (2010). Clarifyiing the Impact of Heterogeneous Capabilities on Relative Firm Performance. Strategic Management Journal,
- Kriauciunas A, Kale P (2006). The Impact of Socialist Imprinting and Search on Resource Change: A Study of Firms in Lithuania. Strategic Management Journal, vol. 7 (27), 659-679.
- Kriauciunas A (1992). Eastern-Europe Embarks On Quality Journey. Quality Progress, vol. 8 (25),
- Kriauciunas A, Shinkle G. Determinants of Export Growth in Transition Economy.
- Kriauciunas A, Shinkle G. Organizational Imprinting: Informing Firm Behavior in Domestic and Interantional Contexts.