Assistant Professor of Management
Ph.D. IEOR, University of California, Berkeley (2012)
M.Eng. Supply Chain Management and Logistics, MIT-ZLC (2007)
M.S. Economics, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (2006)
Llicenciatura de Matematiques, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (2005)
- Berenguer, G., Feng, Q., Shanthikumar, J.G., Xu, L. (2017). The Effects of Subsidies on Increasing Consumption through For-Profit and Not-for-Profit Newsvendors. Production and Operations Management, | Related Website |
- Berenguer, G., Iyer, A., and Yadav, P. (2016). Disentangling the efficiency drivers in country-level global health programs: an empirical study. Journal of Operations Management, vol. 45 30-43. | Related Website |
- Zhang, Z., Berenguer, G. and Shen Z.J.M. (2015). A Capacitated Facility Location Model with Bidirectional Flows. Transportation Science, vol. 49 (1), 114-129. | Related Website |
- Atamturk, A., Berenguer, G. and Shen Z.J.M. (2012). A Conic Integer Programming Approach to Location-Inventory Problems. Operations Research, vol. 60 (2), 366-381. | Related Website |
- Berenguer, G. (2015). Modeling approaches and metrics to evaluate nonprofit operations. book: "Advances in Managing Humanitarian Operations", (edited by Altay, Nezih, Haselkorn, Mark P., Zobel, Christopher W., Springer),
- Berenguer, G., Richter, A. and Shen Z.J.M. (2014). Transportation-Location Problem for a Solar Stove Distributing Nonprofit Organization. book: "Case studies in Operations Research: Applications of Optimal Decision Making", (edited by Katta Murty, Springer),
- Park, C.H. and Berenguer, G. Supply constrained location-distribution problems in not-for-profit settings: a fractional programming approach.
- Berenguer, G., Cao, Y., and Peleato B.M. The alternating direction method of multipliers for the capacitated facility location problem, submitted.
- Zhang, Z., Pan, X., and Berenguer, G. Location, inventory and testing decisions in closed-loop supply chains: a multimedia company, submitted.
- Berenguer, G. and Shen Z.J.M. Challenges and Strategies in Managing Nonprofit Operations: an Operations Management Perspective, major revision.