Continuous Term Lecturer
Dr. Saxena has inter-disciplinary research interests spanning the fields of Management Science, Economics, Finance and Accounting. He has published papers in peer-reviewed journals such as Management Science, Journal of Portfolio Management, Journal of Investment Management, Journal of Asset Management, etc. Prior to joining Purdue University, Dr. Saxena worked in the financial services sector as a Sr. Research Associate at Axioma Inc. and Vice President (Analyst) at Allianz Global Investors. He is the recipient of 2014 Excellence in Economics Scholarship (Purdue University), Gerald L. Thompson award for best dissertation in Management Science, Egon Balas award for best paper in Algorithms, Combinatorics and Optimization, NSEP Gold medal for excellence in Physics, and National Talent Scholarship (India).
Education and Professional Certificates
- Ph.D, Management Science, Carnegie Mellon University
- M.S., Management Science, Carnegie Mellon University
- M.S., Economics, Purdue University
- B.Tech., Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- Certificate, Accounting, University of California, Berkeley (expected)
- CFA, CIPM and CQF charter holder
Phone: (765) 49-44386
Office: KCTR 220