Continuous Term Lecturer
BS in Accountancy- Arizona State University
MBA - Illinois State University
- Dave Scott AICPA’s Proposed Financial Reporting Framework for Small- and Medium-Sized Entities.
- Dave Scott Financial Reporting Framework for Small and Medium-Sized Entities (FRF for SMEs).
- Dave Scott SSARS No. 21 – Clarification and Recodification.
- Dave Scott IT’S HERE! A Look at the New Revenue Recognition Standard.
- Dave Scott Annual Accounting and Auditing Update.
- Dave Scott A&A Year in Review: Exploring the Latest Issues and Challenges Facing CPAs.
- Dave Scott FASB Annual Update and Review: Critical Developments For All CPAs.
- Dave Scott FASB’s “Big 3” – Revenue Recognition, Leases, and Financial Instruments.
- Dave Scott Fair Value Accounting: Making the Complex Issues Understandable.
- Dave Scott Financial Statement Disclosures: Guide to Current Requirements and Developing Issues.
- Dave Scott The Statement of Cash Flows: Preparation Guidance and Presentation Illustrations.
- Dave Scott Compilations and Reviews: Engagement Performance and Annual Update.
- Dave Scott Preparing and Reporting on Cash, Modified Cash, and Tax Basis Financial Statements.
- Dave Scott Accounting and Auditing Review for Tax Practitioners.
- Dave Scott Ethics for CPAs.
- Dave Scott Service Organization Reporting Frameworks.
- Dave Scott International Financial Reporting Standards: Earnings per Share.
- Dave Scott International Financial Reporting Standards: Business Combinations.
- Dave Scott International Financial Reporting Standards: Financial Instruments.
Phone: (765) 49-40125
Office: KRAN 462
Area(s) of Expertise
Integrating aspects of CPA CPE into Purdue's accounting courses; On-line vs. traditional in-seat accounting courses