- Berenguer, G., Feng, Q., Shanthikumar, J.G., Xu, L. (2017). The effects of subsidies on increasing consumption through for-profit and not-for-profit newsvendors. Production and Operations Management, | Related Website |
- Berenguer, G., Iyer, A., and Yadav, P. (2016). Disentangling the efficiency drivers in country-level global health programs: an empirical study. Journal of Operations Management, vol. 45 30-43. | Related Website |
- Zhang, Z., Berenguer, G. and Shen Z.J.M. (2015). A Capacitated Facility Location Model with Bidirectional Flows. Transportation Science, vol. 49 (1), 114-129. | Related Website |
- Atamturk, A., Berenguer, G. and Shen Z.J.M. (2012). A Conic Integer Programming Approach to Location-Inventory Problems. Operations Research, vol. 2 (60), 366-381. | Related Website |
- Berenguer, G. (2015). Modeling approaches and metrics to evaluate nonprofit operations. book: "Advances in Managing Humanitarian Operations", Springer (edited by Altay, Nezih, Haselkorn, Mark P., Zobel, Christopher W.),
- Berenguer, G., Richter, A. and Shen Z.J.M. (2014). Transportation-Location Problem for a Solar Stove Distributing Nonprofit Organization. book: "Case studies in Operations Research: Applications of Optimal Decision Making", Springer (edited by Katta Murty),
- Park, C. and Berenguer, G. Public resource location and distribution problems: a fractional programming approach.
- Berenguer, G. Cao, Y., and Peleato B.M. The alternating direction method of multipliers for the capacitated facility location problem.
- Zhang, Z., Berenguer, G. Location, inventory and testing decisions in closed-loop supply chains: a multimedia company.
- Berenguer, G. and Shen Z.J.M. Challenges and Strategies in Managing Nonprofit Operations: an Operations Management Perspective.