- Hundley, G The Effects of the Keiretsu on the Export Performance of Japanese Companies: Help or Hindrance?. Strategic Management Journal,
- Hundley, G. (2001). Why and When are the Self-Employed More Satisfied with Their Work?. Industrial Relations, vol. 40 (2), 293-316.
- Hundley, G. (2001). Why Women Earn Less than Men in Self-Employment. Journal of Labor Research, vol. 22 (4), 817-29.
- Hundley, G. (2001). Domestic Division of Labor and Self/Organizationally Employed Differences in Job Attitudes and Earnings. Journal of Family and Economic Issues, vol. 22 (2), 121-39.
- Hundley, G. (2000). Male/Female Earnings Differences in Self-Employment: The Effects of Marriage, Children and the Household Division of Labor. Industrial and Labor Relations Review, vol. 54 (1), 95-114.
- Hundley, G., & Koch, M. (1997). The Effects of Unions on Recruitment and Selection Practices. Industrial Relations, vol. 36 (3), 349-370.
- Hundley, G., & Kim, J. (1997). National Culture and the Factors Affecting Perceptions of Pay Fairness in Korea and the United States. International Journal of Organizational Analysis, vol. 5 325-341.
- Hundley, G., Jacobson, C., & Park, S. (1996). The Effects of Profitability and Liquidity on R&D Intensity: Japanese and U.S. Companies Compared. Academy of Management Journal, vol. 39 (6), 1659-1674.
- Hundley, G. (1993). Collective Bargaining Coverage of Union Members and Non-Members in the Public Sector. Industrial Relations, vol. 32 (2), 72-93.
- Hundley, G. (1993). The Effects of Comparable Worth in the Public Sector on Public/Private Occupational Relative Wages. Journal of Human Resources, vol. 28 (3), 318-342.
- Hundley, G. (1991). Public and Private Sector Occupational Pay Structures. Industrial Relations, vol. 30 417-434.
- Hundley, G. (1989). Things Unions Do, Job Attributes and Union Membership. Industrial Relations, vol. 28 335-355.
- Hundley, G. (1988). Taxation and Strikes: The Post-War Experience in Three Countries. British Journal of Industrial Relations, vol. 26 (1), 57-61.
- Hundley, G. (1988). Education and Union Membership. British Journal of Industrial Relations, vol. 26 (2), 195-201.
- Hundley, G. (1988). Who Joins Unions in the Public Sector? The Effects of Individual Characteristics and the Law. Journal of Labor Research, vol. 9 (4), 301-23.
- Hundley, G., & Koreisha, S. (1987). The Specification of Econometric Strike Models: A Varma Approach. Applied Economics, vol. 19 (4), 511-30.
- Hundley, G. (1987). The Threat of Unionism and Wage-Coverage Effects. Journal of Labor Research, vol. 8 (3), 237-51.
- Lawler, J., & Hundley, G. (1983). Determinants of Certification and Decertification Activity. Industrial Relations, vol. 22 (3), 335-48.
- Hundley, G. (1998). HRM in a Global Economy: Discussion. Proceedings of Fifty-First Annual Meeting of the IRRA,
- Hundley, G., & Conant, E. (1990). The Status of U.S. Public Sector Collective Bargaining Law; Public Sector Collective Bargaining in the United States: A Time of Change. JAI Press,