Krannert Graduate Programs at Purdue University's Krannert School of Management prepare global business leaders through 14 programs, including MBA, specialty master's, and PhD programs.
Through the EdAssist-Krannert alliance, you can pursue your Master's of Business Administration degree at Krannert while benefitting from a 10% discount on tuition.
EdAssist members enrolled in the following programs can benefit from the tuition discount.
- Executive MBA
- IMM Global EMBA
- Weekend MBA
- Applied Management Principles
- We had to institute a waitlist for the 2017 program, so register soon for AMP 2018! See our AMP FAQs for more about this program.
- Technical Management Institute
- TMI 2018 will pack a lot of skills and knowledge into only four days. See our TMI FAQs here.
- Veterinary Practice Management Program
- VPMP is one of only a handful of programs of its kind in the country. Learn more by reading answers to VPMP's FAQs.
Your eligible, immediate family members may also benefit from the EdAssist tuition discount.
During the application process, you, as an EdAssist member, will self-identify as an EdAssist client employee. Early in your application process, Krannert admissions staff will provide you a resume review and have in-depth conversations with you about our program requirements and your eligibility.
Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
To take advantage of this tuition discount, or if you are a current student interested in the EdAssist discount, contact Sally Meech, Krannert Executive Education Programs' Director of Business Development, at 765-494-7801 or email@example.com and mention you are an EdAssist client employee.