Krannert HR Executive Conference
We are pleased to announce that the Krannert School of Management will be hosting its 1st Combined HR Executive Conference and Case Competition on November, 7th and 8th, 2013, on the campus of Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN.The core of the Conference will be Friday, including science-practitioner presentations, the keynote address, HR expert panel discussions.
Plan now to attend!
The 1st Krannert HR Executive Conference and Case Competition
Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana
November, 7-8, 2013
The purposes of the HR Conference are:
- To advance the field of human resource management.
- To identify, build, and maintain a strong and collaborative network of HR experts dedicated to advancing their own careers and the field of human resource management.
- Grow Purdue and Krannert’s reputation as a leading think tank for human resource education, research, and practice.
- Provide participants an opportunity to receive continuing education credits in HR (supported by SHRM).
The purposes of Friday's Case Competition are:
- To allow students the opportunity to apply their knowledge and talents to an issue in the business world.
- To give students a chance to network with, and display these skills to, top members of the HR industry.
- To give students and Universities an opportunity to receive a financial reward that can be used to help with their educational, career, and personal development.
People that should attend the HR executive conference include:
- Senior HR executives
- HR managers and staff
- Scholars seeking to bring greater HR relevance to their research
- Current students of Human Resources Management
- Any person interested in learning more about the field of HR
This is a very effective time for companies and alumni of Krannert’s highly regarded Masters of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM) program to meet current students. We also welcome any HR practitioners, including those who are interested in acquiring continuing education credits through the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM).
|Case Competition Competitors||$35 per person (Includes competition registration fee)|
|Undergraduate/ Graduate Students||$40|
|Purdue SHRM Chapter Student Members||$0|
All sponsorships include a number of benefits including a prominent display of corporate logo on Conference promotions and two complimentary registrations for attendees. Continued Sponsors also enjoy being a judge for the Annual Case Competition. For more information on becoming a Primary or Continued Sponsor, contact Professor Brad Alge at firstname.lastname@example.org.