The competition's final round will be held at Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, in 2 buildings: Purdue Memorial Union (PMU) and Rawls Hall.
100 S Grant St.
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Purdue Memorial Union
101 N Grant St.
West Lafayette, IN 47906
1) Union Club Hotel (On campus – Recommended location!) Directly across the street from Rawls Hall where most of the 2013 HR Executive Conference & Case Competition will be held.
Address: 101 N. Grant St. West Lafayette, IN 47906
Rate: Approximately $135/night
2) Four Points Sheraton (Off Campus)
Address: 1600 Cumberland Ave. West Lafayette, IN 47906
Rate: Approximately $192/night
3) Best Western (Off Campus)
Address: 4343 South St. Lafayette, IN 47905
Rate: Approximately $107.99/night
Need a ride? Transportation Information:
Lafayette Limo Website Instructions
1) Go to lafayettelimo.com
2) Click the ‘Reservations’ tab at the top of the page
3) Enter personal information as directed. If you’re staying at the Union Hotel, make sure to designate your departure for the Union Hotel. Same is applicable for Four Points Sheraton and Best Western
4) Click next when finished. Then, select method of payment. If you choose to make an account, be sure to make two copies of your receipt and bring a photo ID!
While in West Lafayette, here are some taxi/bus services that might help you with on and off campus traveling!
For city bus services: http://www.gocitybus.com
The tab ‘Schedules and Maps’ will tell you different routes the bus will take on and off campus! Students use this service to get to different places on campus, Walmart, and other nearby locations in West Lafayette!
For additional taxi service: http://www.heytaxi.biz