With over 1000 students attending, our career fair is a great opportunity to build your corporate presence at the Krannert School of Management. Why recruit at Krannert/Purdue? Purdue ranked 4th in a Wall Street Journal's job recruiter rankings and #22 in the 2013 U.S. News and World Report rankings.
This event is unique because it is planned and organized entirely by students from the School of Management Employers Forum committee. Because of the hard work and dedication of these students, the Career Fair is a success each year.
The Career Fair consists of three days of events:
- September 17th (optional)
- Resume Critiques
- Company Presentations
- Informal Social
- September 18th
- Career Fair
- Evening Company Presentations (optional)
- September 19th
- Student Interviews (optional)
Career Fair Registration -
We have reached capacity
Registration is a 2 step process and both steps must be completed for you to be officially registered. Registration is $650 and includes the informal social, recruiter luncheon, and a booth with one 3' x 6' table (max of 4 reps per registration) at the Career Fair. There are additional registration packages that incorporate SMEF Coffee Hour and Scholarship Program sponsorship and other marketing benefits. Complete details and pricing information is listed on the registration form.
- Step 1 - Register for the Career Fair - company and recruiting info
- Step 2 - Submit your billing information
- the link to submit your payment by credit card, and an invoice, will be included in your registration confirmation email
- Edit/Update Your Registration Info - if you need to update your career fair registration (i.e. employer profile, logo, recruiting needs, recruiter info etc...) you can login to your NACElink@Purdue account to make changes. Click "events/career fairs" then click the "review - confirmed" button to edit your registration. Your registration will be re-confirmed. Please disregard the attached invoice if you have already paid the registration fee.
Additional Recruiting Events & Opportunities
In addition to the fair, there are a number of other ways to build your brand and recruit students. In addition to the opportunities on our website, an updated list will be emailed to you closer to the fair date. Call the Krannert Professional Development Center at (765) 494-1688 if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss recruiting.