With close to 1000 students attending, our career fair is a great opportunity to build your corporate presence at the Krannert School of Management. Why recruit at Krannert/Purdue? Purdue ranked 4th in a Wall Street Journal's job recruiter rankings and #22 in the 2013 U.S. News and World Report rankings.
This event is unique because it is planned and organized entirely by students from the School of Management Employers Forum committee. Because of the hard work and dedication of these students, the Career Fair is a success each year.
The Career Fair consists of three days of events:
- February 4th (optional)
- Resume Critiques
- Company Presentations
- Networking Event
- February 5th
- Student Organization Reverse Career Fair
- SMEF Career Fair
- Evening Company Presentations (optional)
- February 6th
- Student Interviews (optional)
Career Fair Registration
Registration is a 2 step process and both steps must be completed for you to be officially registered. Registration is $575 ($100 discount if you attended the SMEF Fall 2014 fair) and includes the career fair, recruiter luncheon, and one 3' x 6' skirted table (max of 4 reps per registration). There are additional registration packages that increase your visibility and support the SMEF Scholarship Program and Coffee Hour.
- Step 2 - Pay the Registration Fee
- the link to submit your payment by credit card, and an attached invoice, will be included in your confirmation email
- Click "events/career fairs" then click the "review - confirmed" button to edit your registration.
- Your registration will be re-confirmed. And please disregard the attached invoice if you have already paid the registration fee.
- After January 9th contact the KPDC office (765.494.1688) if you want to add/change: # of career fair tables, presentations or sponsorship level.
Additional Recruiting Events & Opportunities
In addition to the fair, there are a number of other ways to build your brand and recruit students. Connect with our Student Organizations, sign up for the Women in Business conference or consider our Employer Mock Interview or Alumni Adopt-A-Team Programs. In addition to the opportunities on our website, an updated list will be emailed to you closer to the fair date. Call the Krannert Professional Development Center at (765) 494-1688 if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss recruiting.