There are plenty of opportunities to connect with Krannert students. An updated list of opportunities will be emailed to you closer to the fair date. Or contact the Krannert Professional Development Center at (765) 496-1584 to discuss recruiting opportunities.
Post Job Opportunities
Posting your opportunities on CCO (using your NACElink @ Purdue account) is one of the best ways to reach Krannert/Purdue students and alumni and should be part of your recruiting strategy. The CCO website is Purdue's main recruiting portal and it is accessed by thousands of students every semester. Most of Purdue's career fairs are run through this website which increases student traffic. Even if you prefer students apply on your company website, you can post positions and direct students to your website to apply. Refer to our Job Posting Information to see the different options, our preferred format and tips for posting positions. It inclludes details for setting up on-campus interviews and resume collections (a preferred format).
Krannert Undergrad Coffee Hour
SMEF hosts coffee hour every Monday and Friday. It's an opportunity for recruiters, faculty, and students to interact in a casual atmosphere while opening up future networking connections. You can signup to sponsor the coffee hour when you register for the career fair.
Additional Recruiting Events & Opportunities
- Connect with our Student Organizations. Building a relationship with an organization(s) will serve as a valuable opportunity to work with Krannert's best and most active student leaders. Potential opportunities include but are not limited to: giving a company presentation, sponsoring their activities, case competitions, resume critiques, mock interviews or plant tours. Here is a list of our organizations and their contact information. An updated contact list will be available in January.
SMC’s Doster Leadership Conference (DLC) (September 29th – October 1st)
The Doster Leadership Conference is a student run event which connects 100 of the Krannert School of Management’s top student leaders with corporate representatives for a two-day leadership conference in Indianapolis, IN. Check out more about the conference at www.dosterleadershipconference.com
Beta Alpha Psi Banquet (September 14th) - Connect with honors students in Accounting, Finance, and MIS. For more information and to register visit http://www.purdue.edu/bap
- MBA/MS Recruiting: Krannert offers an MBA and a number of MS programs. Contact Craig Hanson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Purdue Career Fairs: At Purdue the career fairs are hosted by individual departments. Here are a few fairs that may be of interest.
- Computing Career Fair
- Industrial Roundtable (Engineering & STEM)
- Purdue Polytechnic (formerly College of Technology)
- Sales, Retail & Financial Services
- Hospitality & Tourism Mgmt Career day
- Krannert MBA/MS Fair
- Ag Fair
- Click for links to these fairs and a complete list of Purdue career fairs
- Employer Mock Interview Program
MGMT 301 brings “professional education to life” through experiential opportunities. Our Mock Interview Program engages students with professionals in a learning environment to practice and enhance skills studied in the classroom.
- Do you enjoy guiding the professional development of students?
- Can you give constructive feedback on interviewing skills?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we would love to have you as a member of our mock interview team. To participate and receive more complete information, please contact Maureen Huffer Landis, Associate Director--Krannert Professional Development Center, via e-mail (email@example.com) or telephone (765-494-7445).
- Alumni “Adopt a Team” Program
Krannert’s “Professional Career Management” course works to increase the competency of students in the “networking” and “informational interviewing” skill areas. Through the “Alumni ‘Adopt a Team’ Program” student class teams and alumni interact virtually in two informational interview sessions. Information sessions typically last an hour via Skype or telephone conference call as students ask you questions about your professional career path, market trends in your field, and how you balance work and life demands. In addition, you have opportunities to share your words of wisdom on “if you could do it all again” as well as ask students about their own career planning. To participate in this interactive program and receive more complete information, please contact Maureen Huffer Landis, Associate Director--Krannert Professional Development Center, via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (765-494-7445).
Is your organization looking for graduate program opportunities for your rising leaders? Krannert offers a number of great programs and a few still have space for the fall. The deadline to apply for the MBA, Weekend MBA and MS(HR) programs is May 1st or until the classes fill. More information can be found online at www.krannert.purdue.edu/masters/programs/home.asp or by emailing GoKrannert@purdue.edu.