With close to 1000 students attending, our career fair is a great opportunity to build your corporate presence at the Krannert School of Management. Why recruit at Krannert/Purdue? Purdue ranked 4th in a Wall Street Journal's job recruiter rankings and #22 in the 2013 U.S. News and World Report rankings.
This event is unique because it is planned and organized entirely by students from the School of Management Employers Forum committee. Because of the hard work and dedication of these students, the Career Fair is a success each year.
Career Fair Registration is Open
Registration is a 2 step process and both steps must be completed for you to be officially registered. Registration is $575 and includes the Career Fair, Reverse Career Fair, recruiter luncheon, and one 3' x 6' skirted table (max of 4 reps per registration). The optional presentations, resume critiques and student interviews are also included. There are additional registration packages that increase your visibility and support the SMEF Scholarship Program and Coffee Hour.
View our Company Registration Guide.
- Step 1 - Register for the Career Fair - company and recruiting info
- Step 2 - Pay the Registration Fee
- the link to submit your payment by credit card, an invoice and our confirmation guide will be included in your confirmation email
- Click "events/career fairs" then click the "review - confirmed" button to edit your registration.
- Your registration will be re-confirmed. And please disregard the attached invoice if you have already paid the registration fee.
- After January 8th contact the KPDC office (765.494.1688) if you want to add/change: # of career fair tables, presentations or sponsorship level.
Additional Recruiting Events & Opportunities
In addition to the fair, there are a number of other ways to build your brand and recruit students. Post Job Opportunities, connect with our Student Organizations, sign up for the Women in Business conference or consider our Employer Mock Interview or Alumni Adopt-A-Team Programs. Click the see recruiting opportunities or call the Krannert Professional Development Center at (765) 494-1688 if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss recruiting.