NOTE: Due to a change in how Recpass is supporting on-campus events the only companies using Recpass technology will be their partner companies. We do not have a complete list of companies. We still recommend creating your Recpass account and uploading your resume prior to the fair. It is a quick process and it will save you time during the fair. Refer to the info below for more info about Recpass and how to register.
Confirmed RecPass Companies:
- Union Pacific - pre-register http://tinyurl.com/mbz4ml8
What is RecPass?
Recpass, a QR code-based technology for seamless employer-candidate interaction, creates an electronic format of your résumé to share with employers at the career fair. How does it work?
Recpass Benefits for You:
- Provides quick and easy data sharing of contact information and résumé with target employers
- Saves paper, time and money
- Ensures data and discussion notes are captured enabling faster follow up by employers and preventing lost applications
- Reduces or eliminates the need to “apply online,” as employers can now upload your documents and résumé directly
- Reduces data entry time providing more time for more valuable discussion with employers
To attend this year’s event, you need a Recpass QR Code. The process is easy . . .
- Create your profile, upload your resume and register for the career fair at https://recpass.com/purdue-university-2
- Prior to the fair, upload a PDF version of your résumé and complete the rest of your profile that you would like to be visible to the employers
** To avoid long a LONG wait at the fair, complete your Recpass profile (and resume) before the fair**