Our Executive MBA Programs
Executive Education at Purdue has provided educational solutions for working professionals for more than 25 years through two key degree programs: the Executive MBA and the IMM Global Executive MBA. Our programs use top Krannert faculty and renowned speakers, and are consistently ranked among the top programs in the world.
You can complete your EMBA degree while remaining employed full-time, and attend in-person classes just one to two weeks per quarter. It’s a format that gives you the best of both worlds – online convenience and the power of enhanced learning and networking with other professionals from across the U.S. and world.
We invite you to learn about five factors that make Purdue’s programs unique:
When you are part of the Purdue Executive MBA programs, you interact with managers facing challenges similar to your own. Colleagues have at least six years of work experience and an average of 13 years. They come from 8 to 10 countries around the world representing many different industries and functional areas. You start the program with a cohort of managers and continue working with them until graduation and beyond.
- Global View - Local Immersion
Our IMM Global Executive MBA program gives you an opportunity to travel with your cohort to six countries on four continents. The program lets you experience how business takes place, integrated with classroom instruction and cultural experiences. Our multi-faceted approach gives managers the insights to deal with an increasingly global business environment.
- Flexible Schedule for Working Executives
The Purdue EMBA is divided into a five-day launch week in the U.S. plus five two-week residencies spanning only 19 months. Between modules, students use online technology to prepare assignments, engage in discussions, work in teams, read e-books, and watch instructor-prepared videos. The mix of online and on-campus learning allows you to strike a balance between personal and professional demands. You can work from anywhere in the world without interruption to your career and home life.
- Holistic Learning Approach
The programs focus on analytical techniques that are immediately applicable to the participant's work setting. Case studies and on-the-job managerial situations are key components. Learning and team work is continued off-campus through synchronized and unsynchronized Internet technology between students and faculty.
- The People
Our top faculty brings insights from many years as instructors and from their work with companies from around the world. Your classmates also come from around the world and bring unparalleled networking opportunities.
At Krannert Executive Education Programs, you will never feel like a number. We pride ourselves on personalized service and have developed a Personalized Engagement Package, or PEP, to help you decide if our programs are right for you. Take advantage of our free PEP today by clicking Get Started Now!
Take advantage of our
• Resume review — We’ll help you determine if our EMBA or IMM program is a good fit for your experience and goals, and whether a GMAT waiver would be appropriate.
• EMBA program comparison — Let us do your homework for you! We’ll personally stack the Purdue Domestic EMBA and IMM Global EMBA programs up against as many as three other schools, and compare them along 23 key dimensions of interest. For an example, click here to print table. You choose the schools and we’ll deliver the report.
• Webinar access — Get valuable insight into our program with no cost or obligation. Join an upcoming webinar December 17, 2014.
• VIP pass to an on-campus EMBA Experience — Includes a complimentary overnight stay at the historic Union Club Hotel at Purdue or nearby location, followed by open-house access to engage with our executive education team, attend an EMBA class and have lunch with current students. Upcoming session: February 20, 2015.
• EMBA On the Road — Meet with a Purdue EMBA team member at your location and learn why Purdue is the EMBA choice for busy professionals.