When researching your EMBA program options, ask yourself two questions: Is this program a good fit for me, and am I a good fit for this program?
Helping you answer those questions is part of our DNA. And we pride ourselves on being helpful from the very start.
When you first show interest in Purdue EMBA Programs you’ll receive a quick response from a member of our team.
You’ll be offered our PEP. Our five-part, no obligation Personalized Engagement Package was created to help prospective students make the EMBA program decision best for them. The PEP provides you:
- Resume review: Share your resume with us. We’ll provide you feedback regarding fit with our programs as well as a determination about a GMAT waiver.
- EMBA program comparison: We’ll stack our two programs up against as many as three other schools.
- Webinar access: You’ll be invited to virtually attend one of our live webinars with our executive director and a current student or alum.
- EMBA Experience: Become an EMBA student for a day during our open houses. You’ll meet the executive education team, sit in on a class, have lunch with current students, and more.
- EMBA on the Road: Meet one-on-one with a Purdue EMBA Programs team member in cities across the U.S. and abroad. Nothing beats sitting together over coffee.
Chat with a Purdue EMBA Programs' Alum
We'd also like to put you in touch with our alumni. Our alumni can share details and insider information about what it's like to be an Executive MBA or IMM Global Executive MBA student. Let us know if you'd like to connect with a recent Purdue EMBA Programs alum.
When it comes to a personalized approach to your education and professional goals, no one does what we do.
Get started on your Executive MBA journey today.