Whether you’re a veteran, transitioning, or active duty, a Purdue Executive MBA can help you reach your goals.
At Purdue University's Krannert School of Management, our Executive MBA programs are designed to work for you. We know work-life balance is important and that’s why our programs offer a flexible structure. On average, about 20% of each executive education student cohort has a military background.
You will complete most of your work online, at your convenience, from wherever you are. However, you’ll also benefit from face-to-face classes and networking during quarterly residencies lasting from 1 to 2 weeks each.
Some quick facts:
- Earn your MBA in just 19 months.
- With 100% eligibility, the program can be fully funded through the Post-9/11 GI Bill.
- The GMAT may be waived with sufficient military and/or civilian experience.
- Your tuition deposit is discounted.
- You can choose the program that’s right for you: Our international IMM Global EMBA program, with residencies in seven countries, or the Executive MBA program, with a customizable curriculum.
- Find veterans-specific financial aid information on our Veterans Educational Benefits page.
Purdue Values Your Military Experience
- Purdue is a Yellow Ribbon school.
- In 2013, the University created an office to help veterans and active duty personnel navigate the different university requirements. Purdue offers both a Veterans Success Center and a dedicated Military and Veterans Affairs office in the Krannert School of Management.
- Purdue is one of only seven universities to offer the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Purdue the #8 Best College for Veterans in the nation in 2015.
Since 2012, we have been participating in Service Academy Career Conferences job fairs held around the United States. We invite you to visit the Purdue University Executive MBA booth at the next SACC conference to learn more and to speak to one of our loyal alumni. Or visit us on campus or join one of our monthly webinars.
Hear from our Alumni
Matthew Guest, U.S. Navy, and Courtney Mills, U.S. Army, both alumni of the Purdue EMBA Class of 2016, describe how their experiences aided them in their graduate education.