Ellen Ernst Kossek teaches classes in organizational behavior and management, human resource management, work and family and careers, and multiculturalism, diversity and globalization. She has given seminars and taught managers and students for credit and noncredit at all levels: undergraduate, graduate, and executive education in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia. She has worked for international companies such as: IBM, Hitachi, GTE, Deere and Co., U.S. Commission of Civil Rights in the area of Human Resources and as an expatriate. She regularly advises on HR topics and how to manage organizational change.
- Managing Human Capital Globally/ International HRM [Offered in Spring 2017]
- Talent Management of Gender and Diversity in Organizations [Offered in Spring 2017]
A listing of some of her teaching areas is as follows:
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Human Resource Strategies and Management in Domestic and Global Firms
- Managing Flexibility and Virtual Work
- Managing International Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Managing Careers and Work/Family/Life Integration and Coaching
- Organizational Development and Change
- Study Abroad- International HRM
- Online Leadership Development
Ellen currently teaches at Krannert School of Management at Purdue University, one of the top business schools in the world with a top human resources Masters degree program.