Madrid, Spain: Academics
The academic program is done in partnership with the ESCP-EAP(link) School of Business [Ecole Superieure de Commerce (Paris)-EAP], a leading transnational business school. With campuses in Paris, London, Madrid, and Berlin, it provides an extensive network and is a leading European management school.
Recent topics have included:
- Spanish History
- Key Skills to successful management in Spain
- The Spanish economic strategy in Latin America
- Introduction to Marketing in Spain
- Introduction to Spanish History
- Madrid v. Barca Case Study
- The Spanish Economy and the EU
In addition to the academic programs, students have the opportunity to experience Spanish culture first hand through guided tours of the city, guided museum tours, a wine tasting, and other events. Also, they have the opportunity to explore the city on their own during any free time.