1990 to 1999
Mohit Batra, MSM ’91, is executive director and board member of ICICI Venture Funds Management Co. Ltd. in Mumbai, India.
- Derk F. Pronger, BSM ’91, Traverse City, MI, recently accepted the position of vice president for Munson Medical Center.
- Richard R. (Rich) Patrick, MSM ’92, is acting president of Upper Iowa University. He has held the position of dean of faculty at Upper Iowa since 2009, serving as the academic leader for three divisions and the Andres School of Education, with 80 full-time faculty, 400+ adjunct faculty and approximately 6,200 full- and part-time students.
- Scott Brenton, BSIM ’94, chief operating officer of Angie's List, was recognized for his accomplishments in Indianapolis Business Journal's "2013 Forty Under 40” list.
- Kevin M. Signore, BS (ECON) ’95, was promoted vice president of safety and compliance at Backhaul Direct LLC. He previously served as director of carriers and compliance. Signore and his wife, Gina (BS ’97, Nursing), live in Brownsburg, IN, with their two children, Christopher (age 9) and Isabelle (age 3).
- Randall Brant, MSM ’96, Long Beach, CA, was named chief revenue officer at American Circulation Innovations (ACI), the nation's largest provider of multi-channel distribution services. He joined the company in 2011 as vice president of sales and marketing.
- John Beering, MSM ’97, Galesburg, MI, was named senior vice president and general manager, commercial vehicle transmission business, for Eaton Corp. Beering joined the company in 2006 as director of global marketing for Eaton’s truck group and most recently served as vice president and general manager for its global vehicle group’s aftermarket and clutch business.
- Robert S. Schlutter, MSIA ’98, is at BASF SE in Limburgerhof, Germany.
- Jack Teat, MSM ’98, was promoted to chief operating officer at Dover Chemical Corp. in Dover, OH, where he has overall responsibility for operations, including sales; research and development; and environmental, health and safety. Teat has more than 30 years of experience in the chemical industry, including 22 years at the former Great Lakes Chemical Co. in West Lafayette.
- J. Eric Evans, BSIM ’99, has been named market chief executive officer for Providence Memorial Hospital and Sierra Medical Center in El Paso, TX. Evans oversees strategic, operational and clinical activities for both facilities, which are part of Tenet Healthcare Corp.
- Jason D. Stickles, MSM ’99, is a project controller in the wireless group at NBN Co. in Chatswood, Australia.
- Bradley R. Todd, BSM ’99, is senior human resources business partner at Roche Diagnostics in Penzberg, Germany.
2000 to 2009
Matt Donaldson, BSM ’00, Menomonee Falls, WI, and his wife, Sarah, welcomed a daughter, Alexandra Philippa, in September 2012.
- Erica (Wallace) Fine, BSM ’00, married Michael Fine in June 2012. She works at Donlen, a Hertz company in Northbrook, IL.
- Todd Kranz, MSM ’00, Dublin, OH, was named the chief development officer at Select Sires Inc. In this position, Kranz will direct and manage revenue generation planning, lead the execution of strategic business and marketing plans, and oversee customer service strategies and product management execution.
- Lindsay (Gogel) Edwards, BSM ’02, works at Old National Bank in Jasper, IN, and serves as secretary for the River Valley Chapter of the Risk Management Association.
- Dave Hinko, MBA ’02, is now the aerospace sales director for the Americas for SKF, the leading global supplier of products, solutions and services for bearings, seals and related businesses. Hinko lives in Indianapolis with his wife, Celeste, and their children, Stephen (age 8) and Madison (age 6).
- Nichole Kubly, BSM ’02, Denver, CO, was promoted to audit manager at BKD LLP.
- Benjamin Silver, BS (ACCT) ’02, South Bend, IN, and wife, Valerie, welcomed a daughter, Ella Marilyn, on July 24, 2012. The proud grandfather is Robert J. Silver (BSIM ’64), South Bend, IN.
- David E. Gillis, BS (ACCT) ’03, MBA ’09, is now a senior financial analyst at Newell Rubbermaid in Atlanta, GA.