2000 to 2009 (continued)
Brian E. Stewart, MBA ’03, is director of process management for Capital One Bank in Downingtown, PA.
- Greg L. Miller, MBA ’04, is purchasing manager for Manna Pro Products LLC in Chesterfield, MO.
- Sven Jacobs, BSM ’05, Basel, Switzerland, is the head of global sourcing at Novartis Pharma AG.
- Patrick M. Grenning, BS (ECON) ’09, is at Hydro Flow Products Inc. in Rolling Meadows, IL, and on the board of Ashton Condominiums.
2010 to present
Michael Bolen, MBA '10 (MS '07, PhD '10, Electrical Engineering) and Tara Stadele, MBA ’10, married on April 21, 2012, in Muskegon, MI. Tara is a senior consultant at Wipro Technologies and Michael is a postdoctoral researcher at the National Renewable Energies Laboratories in Golden, CO.
- Alex R. Harmon, BSM ’10, Falls Church, VA is a senior consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton.
- Ian D. Wathen, BS (ECON) ’10, Kirkwood, MO, is a business-financial analyst at Savvis, a CenturyLink company.
- Matthew Bartlett, BSM ’11, MBA ’12, is a senior sourcing analyst at A.T. Kearney in Chicago, IL.
- Vishwas Bharadwaj, MBA ’11, recently received a Sears Holdings Corp. CEO Award for demonstrating exceptional leadership and customer service in his role as associate category manager, toys and sporting goods, in the company’s MBA Leadership Program.
- John Schurz, MBA ’11, was named president and general manager of Orbitel Communications and Western Broadband in Phoenix, AZ. The cable TV, broadband Internet and digital phone service providers are subsidiaries of Schurz Communications, a privately owned nationwide communications company tracing its roots to 1872.
- Corey Wilson, MBA ’11, was recognized for his accomplishments in Indianapolis Business Journal's "2013 Forty Under 40” list. Wilson is director of supplier diversity and the IND AeroVision Committee for the Indianapolis Airport Authority.
- A. Joseph Braatz, MBA ’12, and Jennifer (Benish) Braatz (HHS ’04), Chicago, IL, married on August 4, 2012, in Aspen, CO.
- Kathryn Haller, BSM ’12, Chicago, IL, is a systems integration analyst for Accenture.
- Diego Morales, IMM ’12, was named director of community affairs for the office of Indiana Gov. Mike Pence. Morales was previously statewide field director of Pence’s 2012 election campaign and also serves as an infantryman in the U.S. Army Reserves.
- Ryan L. Rendino, MBA ’12, is a financial analyst in the MBA Development Program at SunCoke Energy in Lisle, IL.
- Ben Voorhorst, MS(F) ’12, is an associate analyst at DunhumbyUSA, a marketing research company headquartered in Cincinnati, OH. He works with various retail clients to deliver targeted and relevant customer communications.
- Sarah E. Wheeler, BSM ’12, is a user experience researcher at Microsoft Corp. in Redmond, WA.