- Mark E. Teixeir (BS ’92), was named president of Bell Rock Growers, a grower and supplier of green nutrition products for pets based in San Marcos, CA. In his new role, Teixeira will lead the strategic development and operational plans to guide Bell Rock’s growth in the pet industry. He brings more than 15 years of experience with management positions at Nestlé Purina PetCare and FURminator.
- Thomas Holland (BS ’93) and wife, Terri, Beaverton, OR, welcomed their third future Boilermaker, Charlotte Sydney Holland, into the family on Sept. 12.
- Ahmet Altilar (MS ’95) is a vice president for Deutsche Bank and is building a Purdue alumni group in Turkey.
- William Brodzinski (BS ’95), Naperville, IL, recently joined Leech Tishman as a partner practicing in the Real Estate, Bankruptcy, and Creditors’ Rights and Litigation Practice Groups. Additionally, he counsels entrepreneurs and start-up companies in business entity selection, formation and ongoing compliance.
- Javier I. Celma (MS ’97) is at BNP Paribas in Bogota, Colombia.
- Ehab M. Fedel (BS ’99), is a regional customer business manager with Rolls-Royce.
- Antonio Pugas (MS ’00), Southington, CT, is now the Latin America vice president and region executive for Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a United Technologies company. He is responsible for leading the Sikorsky Latin America region, including sales, aftermarket support, strategic planning, P&L performance and program execution.
- Holger A. Rosemann (MS ’00) is global director of footwear sourcing at PUMA SE in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Brian Rowe (MS ’00), Indianapolis, IN, is the founder and CEO of Perceivant, a breakthrough business analytic platform. It provides mid-market businesses the opportunity to compete with larger organizations using a cloud-based data platform to connect and correlate business intelligence.
- Mark G. Schoenfeldt (BS ’02), Wexford, PA, is now acquisition integration manager at Eaton Corp.
- Sarah Johnson (BS ’03), Boulder, CO, was named by Accounting Today as one of the "Top 100 Most Influential People" in her field. She is the founder and chief growth strategist of Inovautus Consulting.
- Johannes C. Juenemann (MBA ’03), Oakland, CA, is brand finance manager at Nestle Dreyer's Ice Cream.
- Adam Gamez (BS ’04), Houston, TX, is a compliance analyst at Shell Energy North America.