- Susanne Riehle (MBA ’05), Elizabethtown, IN, has written two books for Amazon’s "Think Upside-Down” series, which takes a creative, unconventional look at self-improvement. Her first book, Make Me An Offer I Can't Refuse, is about interviewing, negotiation and career strategy. Her second, The Enlightened Entrepreneur, is due out in June 2014.
- Alex Fenske (BS ’06), Park Forest, IL, is now the president of Chicago Southland Homes in Orland Park, IL.
- Christian Piller (BS ’07), Seattle, WA, is now a Level-III program manager at Amazon.
- Steven Allelujka (BS ’08) is an examiner at the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority in Chicago, IL.
- Mandy Craig (BS ’08), Minneapolis, MN, is financial operations manager at General Mills and has been accepted into the Harvard Business School MBA Class of 2016.
- Jessica O'Leary (MBA ’08), Cambridge, MA, is senior program manager at Bristol Myers Squibb. She also serves on the board of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Middlesex County.
- Andrew Krafcheck (BS ’09), Fort Wayne, IN, joined Faegre Baker Daniels LLP in Fort Wayne, IN. He is a member of the firm’s corporate practice where he focuses on real estate transactions and ongoing corporate matters.
- Blake Smith (BS ’09), Palatine, IL, joined software startup TempoDB as a software engineer. Previously, Blake helped build Groupon’s success, joining the company at an early stage.
- Tawei (David) Wang (PhD ’09) is an assistant professor of accounting at University of Hawaii at Manoa.
2010 to present
- Philip Lam (MBA ’10), Washington, DC, is a trusted identity strategist at the U.S. Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards & Technology. Lam and his wife, Michelle Bacon (MBA ’10), welcomed a baby boy in 2013.
- Elizabeth G. Skipor (BS ’10), Chicago, IL, works at QST Industries in Chicago, IL, where she is active in the National Association of Professional Women and volunteers for the Ronald McDonald House. She also plays in the North Avenue Beach Volleyball League.
- Ian D. Wathen (BS ’10), Kirkwood, MO, is manager of cloud strategy and business development at Savvis, a CenturyLink company.
- Jonathan D. Doss (BS ’11), Indianapolis, IN, is customer relationship manager at Celadon Trucking.
- Matt D. Ferguson (BS ’12) works at PNC Financial Services in East Brunswick, NJ.
- Bryce C. Roebel (MBA ’12), Fort Wayne, IN, is a credit analyst at Wells Fargo. He also serves as treasurer of the Fort Wayne Cinema Center.
- James D. Gaylor (BS ’13), Carmel, IN, recently joined ORBA, one of Chicago’s largest accounting firms.
- Elizabeth Voith (BS’13), Cedarburg, WI, joined BKD LLP as an associate accountant at the Indianapolis office.