Do You Know Krannert?
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the "Do You Know Krannert?" drawing:
- These Participation Rules apply to the drawing. By entering the drawing, participants expressly agree to be bound by the Rules. However, the drawing shall be void where prohibited by law.
- The information provided will only be used for purposes as detailed below.
- The drawing is promoted and organized by Krannert School of Management External Relations Office located at 403 W. State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907. DRAWING ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, July 1, 2015. Entrants must include a first name, last name, and email address. This enables us to contact you easily in the event that you have won. Submissions will become an Official Entry upon successful submission of score and contact details. Krannert School of Management External Relations Office retains the right not to accept submissions that are abusive, offensive or profane in nature.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DRAWING: Complete the "Do You Know Krannert?" quiz and submit your score and contact information at the end of the quiz.
- The drawing are open to all members of the Purdue community.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- To comply with the University’s interpretation of Indiana’s lottery laws, all eligible individuals who do not take the specific action required to be entered into the drawing (e.g., update their contact information, submit their score) have the opportunity to be entered into the drawing by sending a postcard postmarked by June 24, 2015 to the hosting Office with the following statement, “I did not take the quiz, but wish to be entered in the Do You Know Krannert? drawing."
- Your entry must not disparage the Purdue Community nor any affiliated school, participating organizations, groups, companies, sponsors, and/or other affiliated parties. Your entry shall not feature any other persons, person’s name or image without permission, reference to competitive products, or comprise of words which are obscene or vulgar, offensive, abusive, harmful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, sexually or racially or ethically or religiously insulting, harassing, profane or otherwise unlawful.
- The Krannert School of Management External Relations Office reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry which it believes is in breach of this clause.
- Krannert School of Management does not accept any responsibility for any Entries not being properly recorded or received. Krannert School of Management does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problems which results in any Entries not being properly submitted.
- Winners will be drawn at random.
- The Winners MUST respond within ten (10) days of being contacted to arrange for the prize.
- By entering these drawing, Entrants expressly authorize Krannert School of Management, without further consideration, to transmit, reproduce, communicate and broadcast Entries on Krannert School of Management social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the purposes of presenting and promoting campus life.
- Entrants grant to Purdue Krannert a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate the Entries.
- The Winners agree to take part in post-drawing publicity at the request of Krannert School of Management. By entering the drawing, Entrants agree to Krannert School of Managements unrestricted use of any post-drawing publicity for marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Krannert School of Management websites and social media channels.
- Information regarding personal data provided in the Entry may be held and processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the drawing. The information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms & Conditions.
- Krannert School of Management External Relations Office reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the drawing at its sole discretion.
1 | 2