Ready to move your career forward? Purdue Krannert’s lineup of 13 graduate programs — including MBA and specialty master’s — will give you the leadership skills and global perspective to take your career further, faster.
Each program is unique in its structure and focus, but they all share a challenging core curriculum. Whether you’re a recent graduate, a working professional ready to move up, or an entrepreneur looking for a competitive edge, a master’s degree from Krannert will give you a solid foundation for a more successful and meaningful career.
Why Choose Purdue?
- Opportunity - The world’s most prestigious and innovative companies regularly hire Krannert graduates, including Amazon, IBM & Wells Fargo.
- Innovation - Krannert’s programs immerse you in interdisciplinary work, with a core based in analytical insight and global preparedness.
- Global - Our diverse student body gives you a global edge in working with highly-qualified, influential peers from around the world.
- Network - The quality and depth of the Krannert alumni network consistently helps graduates advance in their careers. Whether it’s a first internship or job, or a mid-career change, students utilize Purdue's worldwide alumni network.
- Highly Ranked - Krannert ranks #16 among US Public Business Schools (U.S. News and World Report 2014) and Purdue ranks #7 among the Best College Towns In America (American Institute for Economic Research College Destination Index). Bloomberg Businessweek ranks Krannert's MBA program #3 on average one-year ROI.
The Student Experience
"Krannert provided so many opportunities for me to break outside of myself. I learned how to work with people from different cultural, social and functional backgrounds."
Krannert Graduate May 2016