- Application Round 1 (Early Round) is September 1 – November 15.
- Application Round 2 (Priority Round) is November 16 – January 15.
- Application Round 3 (Final International Round) is January 16 – March 1.
- Application Round 4 (Final Domestic Round) is March 2 – April 1, or until classes are full.
The program start date for the 2016-2017 program is June 15, 2016.
Application Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must hold a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited college in the U.S. or abroad (i.e., 16 years of education required - correspondence courses do not count) when they join the program.
U.S.Permanent Residents must provide a copy of their alien registration/green card within the online application to be considered domestic students. Otherwise, they will be classified as international students for admission consideration and fees.
Note: applications will not be reviewed until all required materials have been received. Details about the application materials can be found here, but a summary is provided below:
- Completed online application
- Statement of Purpose + Required essay on Integrity + Optional essay
- Two recommendations
- Transcript scans
- Evidence of bachelor's degree awarded
- Non-refundable application fee payable online by credit card
- Official transcripts
- Official GMAT/GRE scores
- Official language test scores (international students only)
Supplementary Information for International Students
The Krannert School of Management does not require proof of financial capability until after a student has been admitted. We ask that you not include it when submitting your application. Upon an offer of admission, students will work with the Office of International Students and Scholars (ISS) to demonstrate eligibility for a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20 or DS-2019).
Purdue University requires you to email us your full name, date of birth, email address and date of visit two weeks in advance of your trip to West Lafayette. Email your information to: Mary Schultz
For a virtual tour of Purdue Main Campus in West Lafayette, please see here.
For residents of Indiana, the program fee is $29,000*
For non-residents of Indiana, including international, the program fee is $46,000*
*All fees are subject to increase based on approval by the Purdue University Trustees