Krannert Launch – MBA, MSHRM, and MSIA Students
2015 Krannert Launch Orientation - 2015 Date TBD
All MBA, MSHRM, MSIA students are required to participate in the two-week Krannert Launch designed specifically for the needs of your program. To ensure a smooth transition to Krannert, it's important for students to complete all necessary Next Steps as part of accepting your offer and before orientation.
All international MBA, MSHRM, and MSIA students are also required to participate in International Student Orientation (ISO).
During the first week of Krannert Launch, you will participate in sessions that will orient you to life at Purdue, prepare you for success in the classroom, and enhance your leadership skills. Some activities include:
- Building Relationships of Trust
- DISC Analysis and Team Dynamics
- Understanding the Case Method Workshop
- Academic Success through Course Introduction and Library Resources
- Day of Service and Servant Leadership
The second week of Krannert Launch, you will participate in informational and interactive sessions that will deepen your understanding of the career search process and allow for you to practice interviewing and networking skills. You will receive helpful feedback from your Career Coach and Mentors that can be immediately implemented in the job search process. Events will include:
- What to Expect - Perspective from the Mentors
- Professional Etiquette Workshops
- Mock Career Fair
- Club and Organization Resources
- Transitioning from Career to Classroom
For more information about the dress code and examples, please refer to the FAQ section. All sessions are madatory except for the optional evening actitivies.
If you have any questions about Krannert Launch, please contact email@example.com.