At the Krannert Professional Development Center (KPDC), our mission is to cultivate skills and strategies that champion student professional development. We serve as a comprehensive career center for students by providing individual counseling, job search resources, and on-campus recruiting services. Programs support students in the creation of their career path strategy and leadership development. Whether you are a new professional, career enhancer, or career changer, we look forward to working with you. Stop by and see us in Rawls Hall room 3029, email us, or schedule an appointment via your Career Management Account.
Resources to explore:
- Career Management Account (CMA): Job postings, on-campus interviews, workshops and career events
- Onboarding: To-do list, calendar and announcements to start the program
- CareerWiki – Campus wide online databases, tools, job boards and career resources
- CCO: Campus wide career management system
- Top MBA and Global Focus (intern and full-time)