[Skip to Content]
Purdue Master's
Analytical Insight, Global Leaders


Krannert Students visiting P&G 

We know you have questions. 

Our Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers) will help you make a successful transition to Purdue.  If you have more questions, check-out the Next Steps web site or feel free to connect with us at krannertmasters@purdue.edu or 1-877-KRAN-MBA.




How much are fees and where do I pay them?

Tuition and fees are subject to change yearly. You can check myPurdue for up-to-date information about your bill. Tuition and Fees for 2014-2015 will be available at the Bursar’s Office website.

Students can make payments via electronic payment option, mail or via installment option. You can find additional information on the Bursar's office FAQ's.

I have a question about my bill – Who do I contact?

Students will need to contact the Bursar’s Office directly. Information about this office can be found here.

What kind of financial aid and assistantships are available?  

All applicants to the MBA and Master’s Programs are considered for Krannert’s scholarships and/or graduate assistantships during the admission review process, therefore you do not need to apply for these awards. If you have been awarded a scholarship and/or graduate assistantship, you will be notified by email from the Krannert MBA and Master’s Programs Office. Scholarships are awarded to very few applicants so we advise students to plan ahead for alternate funding sources and arrive prepared to pursue your education through self-funding or other appropriate means. The following Purdue resources are also available:

I need documentation that I am a Purdue student – Who do I contact?

The Registrar’s Office can help students with this request.  Contact information for the Registrar’s Office can be found here on the Registrar web site


What computing services are available on campus?

Krannert students receive a Krannert Computing Center (KCC) e-mail account when they enter the Graduate programs. Students also must first obtain a Purdue (ITaP) Career Account so that they can access myPurdue, an online system that provides students access to their course schedule and other useful information.

How do I set up an exchange account?

Setting up your Exchange Mail Account

I’m having a problem with Katalyst – Who do I contact?

Students with questions or problems with Katalyst should contact the Krannert Computing Center (KCC) at kcchelp@purdue.edu or (765)494-7955

Resources at Rawls Hall

Where can I make copies?

See the front desk in Rawls Hall, room 2021.

Updates to Personal Information

I moved or changed my name. How do I update my address/name/phone number in the school database?

  • For address changes, please update myPurdue. For name changes, visit the Registrar’s Office in HOVD (Hovde Hall) Room 45 or call 765-494-6165.
  • You also need to email krannertmasters@purdue.edu with your updated information.

Attendance Policy

Is there an absence policy?

For every student, the primary reason for attending the MBA and Master’s Programs is the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. Regular attendance for all classes and educational programs is critical to your success in the program. Students are expected to attend all classes and to arrive in class on time. All students are REQUIRED to attend their respective orientation program.

Dress Code

What is the difference between business casual and business formal dress?

Handout Coming Soon!


Transportation and Parking

Parking permits are available from Purdue’s Parking Facilities Office. First-year students should expect to get a C-Lot permit because garage spaces are usually not available after April of the prior year. The closest parking garages are on Wood Street and Marstellar Street. Purdue also has an agreement with Lafayette CityBus that allows Purdue students to ride free, just by showing their Purdue IDs.


Where do I find information about campus health and wellness programs?

Recreational Sports Center facilities offer Purdue students, faculty and staff a comprehensive recreational sports program. Four major areas -- informal sports, intramural sports, club sports, and fitness/wellness activities -- provide varied opportunities for all to enjoy recreational sports activities suited to their particular needs.

Where do I go for medical help?

Students should visit PUSH (Purdue Student Health Center) for medical services. Personal counseling services are also available through PUSH. 

Local hospitals: