Interested in applying to be a mentor?
Click HERE to apply to KMP as a mentor for Fall 2017.
When completing the application, be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Please list student activities and/or clubs in which you belong or have participated in during your time at Purdue (case competitions, extracurricular activities, positions held, study abroad, etc.).
- Why do you believe mentoring is important to incoming Krannert Freshmen?
- What do you feel a mentor should be expected to do?
- What tip(s) would you give to Krannert's incoming freshmen students?
Interested in applying to be a mentee?
Mentee applications are typically accepted between mid-June to mid-Aug each year. Be prepared to answer the following three questions before completing the online application:
- What motivated you to apply to Krannert's peer mentoring program (KMP)?
- How do you think you would benefit from Krannert's mentoring program (KMP)?
- List three goals you would like to achieve through Krannert's mentoring program.