Hometown: Raleigh, NC
Major(s): Industrial Management
Minor(s) and Concentrations: Industrial Engineering
Clubs and Involvement:
- TedX Purdue U - Marketing Chair
- Women's Club Volleyball Team
- Women in Business (WIB) - Social Associate
- AIM's - Internal Social
- Undergraduate Undecided Student Mentor
Top Tip to Mentees:
1. Have fun
- I remembered alot of my friends back freshman year were too caught up on getting a 4.0 gpa and ended up over stressing out and not having any fun in their life. They ended up gaining the freshman 20 and were absolutely miserable. Have fun, these 4 years will be one of the greatest moments of your life, and it goes by soo fast.
2. Put yourself out their
- I remembered coming here from a different state and not knowing a single person on this campus. It was one big ass move, and I regretted it when I moved in, but looking back I would have not changed it any other way. I made so many friends all over the world, and learned to find who I am along the way. You become a better you when your put in challenging and uncomfortable situations, and by doing so you can gain soo much.
3. Laugh as much as you can!