Hometown: San Jose, CA
Minor(s) and Concentration(s): Management
Clubs and Involvement:
- 2015 Burton D. Morgan Business Plan Competition
- Microsoft Campus AppHack Competition
- Women in Science Program - Mentor (2014-2015) & Mentee (2013-2014)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Club (2014-Present) - Member
- PUDM (Purdue University Dance Marathon) (2013-2014) - Committee Member
Tip to Mentees:
- The biggest tip I would give new Krannert students would be to use the resources Purdue provides. My mentor would always stress how important it is to go to help sessions and office hours. It is so easy to get behind in a class, so I would say taking advantage of those extra help sessions would really benefit your performance in a class.
- A tip not relating to coursework would be to get involved in a club that you would enjoy being a part of. There are so many organizations here on campus to choose from and getting involved in one where you share interests with the other members would help you take your mind off your studies and get you socializing with new people!