Accounting and Finance
Hometown: Grayslake, IL
Major(s): Accounting and Finance
Minor(s) and Concentration(s): Spanish
Clubs and Involvement:
- Mortar Board Leadership Conference (Jan. 2015)
- Boiler Awakening - Hospitality Staff (Jan. 2015-present)
- Spanish Club -Secretary (Fall 2014-present)
- Intramural Volleyball (Fall 2014)
- Delta Gamma Fraternity (Sept.2013-present) - VP Finance (Dec. 2014-present)
- Boiler Gold Rush -Team Leader and Team Supervisor
- MA153 Tutor (Aug. 2013-May 2014)
Top Tip to Mentees:
- Throughout my experience at Purdue, there are quite a few tips I wish I could’ve given my freshman year self. The first tip I would give to a freshman in Krannert would be to utilize Krannert’s resources. Krannert has great study areas, computer labs, organizations, professors and ultimately, other Krannert students. With these resources, students can maximize their study skills and network with those around them who are taking the same classes. By using these resources, freshmen can better utilize their time by doing things such as attending office hours or SI sessions, and becoming more proactive academically.
- Another tip I would give would be to get involved. Krannert has a lot of organizations such as SMEF or Ambassadors in which students can network and become well rounded. College is a time to get involved academically as well as socially, so I believe this part is especially important.