Finance and Management
Hometown: Valparaiso, IN
Major(s): Finance and Management
Minor(s) and Concentration(s): None
Clubs and Involvement:
- Purdue Financial Management Association
- Fairway Cooperative House
- College Mentors For Kids
- Young Life
- Management Honors Learning Community
- Studying Marketing Practices in France's Burgundy Region (Study Abroad)
- SMEF Career Fair Host
- Clear River Church
Top Tip to Mentees:
- Get involved with a club or community you can plug into. It's really important to get connected to a group so you don't feel alone during your first semester. That community can be Greek life, a church, Krannert clubs, or other campus wise involvements, whichever they prefer.
- I would also encourage freshmen to attend office hours and attend Supplemental Instructions in an attempt to make the academic adjustment less difficult.