Minor(s) and Concentration(s): None
Clubs and Involvement:
- Purdue Women in Business (Fall 2012-May 2014)
- Purdue Philharmonic Orchestra (Fall 2012-May 2014)
- Krannert Taiwan Spring Break Study Abroad Program (March 2013)
- Beta Alpha Psi (January 2014-Present)
Top Tip to Mentees:
- As a freshman, participate in as many organizations as you can! If you are interested in something, go for it! Don't be shy. Going to many club callouts, you are able to meet many people. Don't limit your options because you never know which organization will end up being the best fit for you. You may even end up meeting your best friends in one of the organizations you are planning to join. Being involved in student organizations are important in academic success!