[Skip to Content]
Veteran Affairs
Analytical Insight, Global Leaders

Financing Your Education

Federal Benefits
Students must apply with the Department of Veterans Affairs to receive a Certificate of Eligibility (COE). This COE outlines which benefit(s) they are eligible and which benefit they elected to utilize. This COE must be taken to the Veterans Certifying Official on campus for the enrollment and benefit to be certified in order for payments to be initiated by the VA.

The Department of Veterans Affairs can be reached by either http://www.gibill.va.gov/ or by calling (888) 442-4551.

Veterans Success Center- ENAD, 402
Purdue Memorial Union (June 2014)- Room 284-86
Teresa Harris, VA School Certifying Official
Sarah Underwood, VA School Certifying Official
Jamie Richards, Sr Asst Dean of Military Veteran and Nontraditional Students
Ph: 765-494-7638
email: dogtags@purdue.edu
Facebook: Dogtags@Purdue
website: www.purdue.edu/veterans

VA Education Information
GI Bill
Website: www.benefits.va.gov/gibill
Hotline: 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551)
Submit a Question via GI Bill website
Click, Support Tab
Click, Submit a Question
Create Account
Submit Question

New in 2014
GI Bill Comparison Tool:


Engagement Opportunities
Veterans Success Center
Krannert Military and Veterans Affairs at Purdue
Military and Family Research Center
ROTC (Army, Navy, Air Force)
Study Abroad
Business Leaders
Experiential Learning Initiative
Co-op & Internships
Professional development & Networking
Dauch Center for Management of Manufacturing Enterprises
Business Opportunity Program
Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship
Global Supply Chain Management initiative