Applying to the EBV Program
Applications for the EBV will be accepted from veterans who:• Have separated from active duty service after 2001 (or currently in the administrative process of separating)
• Have been identified as having a ‘service-connected disability’ as a result of their military service (including activated National Guard and Reserves). Note: Can be in process of evaluation of disability through VA
• Demonstrate a strong interest in entrepreneurship & small business ownership/management
• Beyond the criteria identified above, a complete application is the only remaining requirement to be considered for the program.
• Completed EBV Application Form (including responses to personal statement #1-6)
• 2 Letters of Recommendation
Selection will be based on the ‘whole-person’ concept, with a particular focus on an assessment of potential to excel both in the program, and also excel upon graduating from the EBV in the area of entrepreneurship and small business management.
Click here to apply TODAY!