The Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities
Are you an entrepreneur? The Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities offers cutting edge, experiential training in entrepreneurship and small business management to post-9/11 soldiers, sailors, aviators, and marines with disabilities that have resulted from their loyal service to our country. The best part is that there is no cost of attendance!
Did you see the report from Syracuse University about helping veterans start businesses? Featured on 60 Minutes! Krannert is hosting its 6th bootcamp from October 31 to November 9, 2014. Syracuse founded this national program and eight-world class universities including the Krannert School at Purdue host bootcamps across the USA. Entrepreneurial Professor at Syracuse and Air Force Veteran Dr. Mike Haynie is driving this force and Purdue is a proud consortium member.
The EBV program, founded at Syracuse is currently offered by eight world-class institutions:
- The Whitman School of Management
- UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Florida State University's College of Business
- Mays Business School at Texas A&M
- The Krannert School of Management at Purdue University
- The University of Connecticut School of Business
- E. J. Ourso College of Business at Louisiana State University
- School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University
Krannert and EBV extends a sincere thank you to our generous donors.