Applications for EBV will be accepted from veterans who:
- Have separated from active duty service after 2001 (or are currently in the administrative process of separating).
- Have been identified as having a service-connected disability as a result of their military service (including activated National Guard and Reserves). Note: Evaluation of a disability claim through the VA can still be in progress.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in entrepreneurship & small business ownership/management.
- Beyond the criteria identified above, a complete application is the only remaining requirement to be considered for the program.
A complete application package will include the following:
- Completed EBV application form (including responses to personal statement #1-6).
- Current Resume
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Selection will be based on the whole person concept, with a particular focus on an assessment of potential to excel both in the program, and also in the area of entrepreneurship & small business management upon graduating from EBV.